Monday, September 19, 2011

WHAT'S NEXT....

Hello Everyone!
Well, I'm back on the YWAM base here in Kona. I have finally gotten over jet lag and my brain is functioning enough for a brief update. The DTS I am in is nearly completed, and I am making plans for after. I will graduate in a couple days, and hopefully by next week will be working full time with PhotogenX (. This will include working on the book that our team started while in Cambodia, and there are other opportunities within the PhotogenX ministry as well. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I will be living here as staff. All YWAM staff are volunteers who pay their own housing and various other expenses. Please join me in prayer for financial provision. I am excited to see God provide in this time. Please also join us in prayer for this book we will be working on. Thank you for your continued support. I plan to update here often, so feel free to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment