Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A New Journey

I am about to begin one of the most exciting things I've ever done and I am full of emotions. I leave for Hawaii in less than 24 hours and I'm feeling excited, anxious, nervous, apprehensive, antsy, eager, but mostly I'm just totally stoked. I don't know exactly what to expect, but I do know amazing things are going to happen. So are you wondering what I'm getting myself into? Tomorrow I will be joining the PhotogenX Discipleship Training School run by YWAM. For three months I will be on the University of the Nations campus in Kona studying things like God's character, missions, hearing God's voice, and many other exciting topics. I will also be learning more about photography which is something I currently have very little knowledge of. After the three months on campus, we will depart on outreach. This is an 8 to 12 week period spent in the mission field. I don't yet know where I will be heading, but wherever it is I am excited to go! I can't wait to see how God works in my life over the next six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment